Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in MS Word file format only.
You have downloaded the sample template file and prepared your manuscript accordingly.
Download 'Author Guidelines' and sample template file here.
Download Author Guideline & Sample Template File
- The plagiarism level is less than 20% (We use Turnitin software for checking plagiarism)
- Email your paper in MS Word Format to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright NoticeFair East Publishing has chosen to apply for the Creative Common Attribution Noncommercial 4.0 Licence (CC BY) license on our published work. Authors who wish to publish their manuscript in our journal agree on the following terms:
1. Authors retain the copyright and grant us (Fair East Publishing and its subsidiary journals) the right for first publication with the work licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) License which permits others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal. Under this license, author retains the ownership of the copyright of their content, but anyone is allowed to download, reuse, reprint, modify, distribute, and/or copy the contents as long as the original authors and source are cited. No permission is required from the publishers or authors.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (for example, publishing it as a book or submitting it to an institutional repository), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in Fair East Publishing owned journals.
3. We encourage our authors/contributors to post their work online (such as posting it on their website or some institutional repositories) prior to and during the submission process since it produces scholarly exchange and greater and earlier citation of published work.